Become a Member
Your Membership Will Help:
- Ensure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources.
- Support efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate.
Membership Benefits for 2021:
- Quarterly members-only classes. (Classes are limited to one ticket per garden member-no
exceptions, cannot sign up friends for classes. But USU Garden Memberships make great
gifts and help support the gardens!)
- Jan 27 - Succulent Topped Birdhouse
- April 7 or 8 - Annual Flower Bed Design (Offered in Kaysville on the 7th or Ogden on the 8th)
- June 10 - Botanical Watercolor Class
- Sept 15 - Just Peachy
- Discounts on all public events.
- May - Baby Animal Days CANCELED
- A 1-year subscription to either Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine
- Monthly newsletter with gardening tips and classes in your area.
- Special private seasonal events
- Utah Native Wildflower Walk, depending on blooms, location and date TBD
- Apple and Cheese Tasting, at the Ogden Botanical Gardens
- Discounts at participating nursery partners (listed below) for our members:
This unique garden and gift store is locally owned and specializes in herbs, edible's, and Utah natives. They sell heirloom seeds and organic gardening supplies. For more information click on the name above.
2110 Orchard Drive, Bountiful, UT 84010
10% off regular priced items