Become a Member
Your Membership Will Help:
- Ensure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources.
- Support efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate.
Membership Benefits for 2022:
- Quarterly members-only classes.(Class fees are based on topic and supplies list.)
(Classes are limited to one ticket per individual garden member-no exceptions, cannot sign up friends for classes. However, if you have a family membership, you can sign up other members of your immediate household by contacting the Extension office at (801) 399-8201. USU Garden Memberships make great gifts and help support the gardens!)
- Special private seasonal events;
- July - Utah Native Wildflower Walk
- October 6 -Apple and Cheese Tasting, at the Ogden Botanical Gardens.
- Special invitation to all public events;
- May- Davis Heritage Festival
- September- Taste of the USUBC and Scarecrow Walk
- A 1-year subscription to either Better Homes & Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine.
- Monthly USU Garden Membership Newsletter with gardening tips and events.
- Discounts at participating nursery partners (listed below) for our members;
Lomond has a wide variety of flowers, shrubs, trees, foliage, seeds, lawn care, supplies, and knowledgeable experts to help keep your lawn and garden looking great.
304 W. Pleasant View Dr. Ogden, UT 84414
10% off regularly priced perennials, trees and shrubs.
This unique garden and gift store is locally owned and specializes in herbs, edible's, and Utah natives. They sell heirloom seeds and organic gardening supplies. For more information click on the name above.
2110 Orchard Drive, Bountiful, UT 84010
10% off regular priced items