Become a Member
For the month of February ONLY we are offering a special Early Bird discount of $5 off any new or renewal annual USU Garden Membership. You can get in on these savings by clicking the link below and using the promotional code: EARLYBIRD on checkout
Your Membership Will Help:
- Ensure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources.
- Support efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate.
Membership Benefits for 2019:
- Quarterly members-only classes. (Classes are limited to one ticket per garden member-no
exceptions, cannot sign up friends for classes. But USU Garden Memberships make great
gifts and help support the gardens!)
- March 6 - Growing, Preserving and Preparing Herbs for Home Use
- May 15 - Container Gardening
- Aug 14 - Tomatoes, Trellising & Tantalizing Tastes
- Nov 6 - Simple Floral Centerpieces and How-To Guide to "Tablescaping"
- Discounts on all public events.
- May 10-11 - Baby Animal Days
- 5% discount on facility and garden rentals at the USUBC in Kaysville
- A 1-year subscription to either Better Homes and Gardens or Martha Stewart Living magazine
- Our monthly emailed "Garden View" e-newsletter
- Special private seasonal events
- July 16 - Utah Native Wildflower Walk, depending on blooms, location TBD
- Oct 17 - Apple and Cheese Tasting, at the Ogden Botanical Gardens
- Discounts at participating nursery partners (listed below) for our members: