Become a Member
Your Membership Will Help:
- Ensure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings.
- Provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources.
- Support efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate.
Membership Benefits for 2017:
- Discounts on public events and classes
- Landscape Design Class
- Baby Animal Days, May 12-13
- Plant Propagation Series
- Dash in the Dark -Zombie 5K Run
- Invitation to our Members Only Plant Sale where you will receive 20% off all regularly
priced plants. –May 18
- A 5% discount on facility and garden rentals at the USUBC in Kaysville
- Our monthly emailed "Garden View" e-newsletter
- A complimentary USU Extension Gardening Calendar when you visit the Weber Extension
Office at 1181 N Fairgrounds Dr., Ogden 84404 (while supplies last)
- Exclusive "Members Only" Seasonal Events planned for 2017:
- Spring: Plant Sale (USUBC) –May 18
- Summer: Wildflower Walk –July 18
- Historic Garden Tour: This year we are visiting beautiful gardens and historic sites in Philadelphia and Washington, D.C., as well as Amish country in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania –Oct 2-7, 2017.
- Fall: Apple & Cheese Tasting (Ogden Botanical Gardens) –Oct 12
- Discounts at participating nurseries (listed below) for our members: